Maternal Mental Health Scotland will be holding their 5th Annual Conference – Monday 14 May 2018. Grand Central Hotel, Glasgow.
The Journey to Parenthood: Getting there safe and sound.
The cost for attending the conference is as follows:
• £95 individuals
• £65 subscribing members of Maternal Mental Health Scotland
• For organisations who have taken out corporate membership of MMHS, 3 individual places at £65
• 30 free places for women, partners and family members affected by perinatal mental health issues
How do I book and pay for my place?
1. MMHS can invoice you for a place. e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org stating your name, job title/organisation and which category of payment you fall in to. Also could you please state who the invoice should be made out and sent to.
2. You can also book a place by paying by credit/debit card using Eventbrite
3. You can book one of the 30 free places for women, partners and family members affected by perinatal mental health by using the Eventbrite page
Please note that you will be able to choose workshop places on the morning of the conference.
If you have any questions, please e-mail email@example.com